Tone of voice. Expression. Verbal identity. Brand language. Whatever you call it, each has the same aim: to bring consistency, coherence and character to the way an organization expresses itself using words.
You might want to start by simply agreeing to some basic principles of good communication and adding aspects of your personality when appropriate. Or maybe a full tone of voice project is the way to go – to uncover the words, messages and language that reflect your organization’s values and personality. Either way, it’s about making sure the real you comes across, wherever your words appear.
You might also need tone of voice guidelines, training or coaching for anyone who writes for your organization. We can develop these for you too.
Let me fall if I must. The one I become will catch me.
— Baal Shem Tov
Clients come to us when they want to:
- explore whether their existing tone of voice reflects who they are today.
- define who they are and what they should sound like.
- apply a tone of voice across all their communications.
- train or coach people to write in a specific tone of voice.
From the day we get started to the final deliverables, you’ll gain access to:
- Over two decades of copywriting/grant writing knowledge and expertise in how to leverage the best, most effective copy, strategy, and insights.
- An in-depth look at all the data and the research, plus the ability to leverage every aspect of it into your message, including developing and executing multiple ideas and concepts into any number of key deliverables.
- Comprehensive Marketing and Website Audit, and all that needs to be done to reap the benefits of using your product/story over your competitor’s.
- A higher standard of service, care, and attention to detail — managing and planning every aspect of your project from start to finish.
- A deep understanding and background in the art and science of both writing and developing highly-strategic, results-driven copy.
- Creative, professional writers with the kind of knowledge and expertise organizations have relied upon over the years to get their story to those prospects that matter most.