Our Research Services:
Comprehensive grant research, tailored to organization’s specific grant-seeking criteria, using the Foundation Center’s online database of 100,000 grant-makers, The Chronicle of Philanthropy, Philanthropy News Digest, and other weekly publications, newsletters, etc.
Findings will include: Names of appropriate funders, deadlines, restrictions, type of support, specific grant making guidelines, proposal format, required attachments, and other relevant information to properly prepare for proposal submission.
We conduct detailed market research based on available public sources, interviews or proprietary sources you provide.
Online Internet Research
Get help from our researchers to quickly compile an overview of a topic of interest. We can develop the content you need in any format, and can produce presentations, written reports or datasets, depending on your need.
From the day we get started to the final deliverables, you’ll gain access to:
- Over two decades of copywriting/grant writing knowledge and expertise in how to leverage the best, most effective copy, strategy, and insights.
- An in-depth look at all the data and the research, plus the ability to leverage every aspect of it into your message, including developing and executing multiple ideas and concepts into any number of key deliverables.
- Comprehensive Marketing and Website Audit, and all that needs to be done to reap the benefits of using your product/story over your competitor’s.
- A higher standard of service, care, and attention to detail — managing and planning every aspect of your project from start to finish.
- A deep understanding and background in the art and the science of both writing and developing highly-strategic, results-driven copy.
- A creative, professional writer with the kind of knowledge and expertise organizations have relied upon over the years to get their story to those prospects that matter most.