Print Media Content:
Banner Ad Design
All sizes and formats for your website, online advertising, social media and mobile, static and dynamic (HTML5).
Brochures, flyers, leaflets, booklets, pamphlets and handbills for sales, products, events, financials, infomercial and more.
Minimalistic, corporate, creative, playful or abstract; new business card designs from scratch or based on your existing branding.
Logo, letterhead, business card, PowerPoint template, fonts and colors, and a complete Style Guide document.
Business, education, beauty, science, icons, typography, cartoon, vector, and more for presentations, web and print.
Data or concept visualization, photo infographic, timeline, comparison, flowchart, strategy and more for presentations, web and print.
Other Graphic Design
E-book covers, magazines, letterheads, cards, invitations, menus and more.
Advanced editing, enhancements, restoration, slimming, background removal, color replacement, manipulation and more.
Print Ad Design
Newspaper and magazine ads, directories, direct mail ads, product packaging, flyers, posters, billboards and other custom print ad projects.
The trick, it seems, is to be able to hold both things very close – the gratitude and the misery – and then, with a semblance of faith, to let them fly.
— Elizabeth Aquino
We Work With:
- Nonprofit organizations
- Companies and entrepreneurs that seek to improve the world
- Entrepreneurs in creative fields
- Small local businesses
- Branding agencies
- Website designers
Our Turnaround Time
Most projects have a two- to three-week turnaround time from signed contract to first-draft delivery. Some projects can be rushed, although fees may apply. Some projects may take longer depending on the amount of research and copy involved.
From the day we get started to the final deliverables, you’ll gain access to:
- Over two decades of copywriting/grant writing knowledge and expertise in how to leverage the best, most effective copy, strategy, and insights.
- An in-depth look at all the data and the research, plus the ability to leverage every aspect of it into your message, including developing and executing multiple ideas and concepts into any number of key deliverables.
- A comprehensive Marketing and Website Audit, and all that needs to be done to reap the benefits of using your product/story over your competitor’s.
- A higher standard of service, care, and attention to detail — managing and planning every aspect of your project from start to finish.
- A deep understanding and background in the art and science of both writing and developing highly-strategic, results-driven copy.
- Creative, professional writers with the kind of knowledge and expertise organizations have relied upon over the years to get their story to those prospects that matter most.